Saturday, November 8, 2014

Archetype Graphics Design




Not sure if I ever mentioned it but I was fortunate enough to be trained by the former Senior Art Director at Apple Computer (now Apple, Inc.) — Mr. Phil Raymond! After I graduated from college, he gave me a graphic design job at his ad agency, where he trained me in advertising, corporate identity, and where I sort of just fell into illustration.

Luckily I didn't break anything.

After I started my illustration business, he went freelance as well and we've been keeping in touch  and even collaborating on projects ever since!

We talk often about business, books and completely random stuff like why it's called "history" instead of "herstory".

Yeah, I don't know where I come up with this stuff.

He's worked with some really big names: Apple, NOAA, University of Alaska and more. If you need a talented designer or woodworker, you can reach him at 907.385.0496 or check out more of his pieces on his Facebook page! In addition to logos and brochures, he makes amazing furniture and custom photo frames!

No comments: